At Bruneau-Grand View Joint School District, our mission is to provide a high quality education, preparing students for futures that enable them to be positive contributors to society. As part of our mission, our Counseling Department seeks to provide a wide range of resources to help our students succeed, including academic, scholarship, social/emotional, and career resources. We invite you to further explore the resources available on this page.
Mark your calendars!
- College Application Week October 22-25 Senior Resources/Agenda
- Future Hispanic Leaders of America are participating in the annual Hispanic Youth Leadership Summit at Boise State
- Rimrock's Second Annual College, Career, and Resources Fair November 7, 2018
- Senior Project Timeline
- PSAT October 10, 2018 for Sophomores
- SAT April 9, 2019 for Juniors
Help Students Prepare With Khan Academy
Every student has the opportunity to practice for the SAT using Khan Academy’s online tools, including interactive problems with instant feedback, video lessons, full-length practice tests, and a personalized study plan to help students focus their practice on the areas where they need to work most. Together with the Daily Practice for the New SAT app (available through the App Store and Google Play), which allows for the instant scoring of a practice test based on a paper-and-pencil answer sheet, the College Board and Khan Academy are bringing world-class personalized learning to everyone. Students can sign up for a free account today online.
Raiders have already created their College Board and Khan Academy accounts for easy access to personalized test prep.
Sources of Strength
The goal of Rimrock Sources of Strength (SoS) is to connect our community. We all belong, and we want to promote a safe, positive environment. Suicide and mental health can be hard to talk about. We are breaking down barriers and are connecting to trusted adults and peer leaders. Please take a moment to view our what our Raiders think of SoS video. Raiders Sources of Strength are making an impact around the state!
- Idaho Lives September 2018 Blog
- Idaho Lives Project Newsletter Spring 2018
- KIVI News Channel 6: Making the Grade