Our Transportation Department takes its responsibility for transporting students to and from school safely and on time very seriously. Our bus drivers each hold a Commercial Driver’s License and undergo extensive training and professional development throughout the school year.
We expect all students riding the school bus to follow the rules and conduct themselves in a manner to provide for the safety of all passengers.
- Students must obey the bus driver at all times.
- Avoid unnecessary conversation with the driver.
- Any student guilty of unbecoming conduct, using inappropriate language, or being disrespectful to the driver or other students forfeits the right to ride the bus.
- Students may not throw paper or other rubbish on the floor of the bus or out the windows.
- Students may not have toys or electronics on the bus that may cause a distraction to the driver or cause conflict with other students. The driver will confiscate these items.
- Students must keep all body parts inside the bus windows at all times.