Bruneau Elementary is a small but active school in the Bruneau-Grand View Joint School District. We value parent involvement, as our staff works tirelessly to provide the best education possible for every one of our students.
In supporting the district-wide vision and core values, we expect all staff, students, and patrons to be respectful, responsible, and reasonable. Following these agreements provides for a safe environment that promotes maximum learning. As a staff, we aim to be a positive role model for all students. We hold each other accountable for the following agreements.
- Attentive listening—Quietly looking at the speaker
- No put-downs/Show appreciation and mutual respect—Unkind words and actions are not acceptable. Instead, we give positive feedback to others.
- Confidentiality/No gossip—Each person tells only those needing to know.
- Everyone participates—Participation includes listening, thinking time, and contributing to the activities.
- Appropriate task completion—Doing the right thing at the right time
A Message from the Principal
Welcome back parents and students!
As we are preparing for school starting just around the corner, I would like to make sure that everyone is as prepared as possible. We will be starting in person for K-5 on Monday, August 17th, with breakfast being served from 7:35 - 7:50 a.m. If you choose to walk your student inside, both you and your student will need to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer. School will run until 3:05 p.m. and students will be released at that time.
Due to COVID-19, our re-entry plan prohibits parents from entering the building for parent pick up at the end of the day as we limit visitors into the building this fall. If you are picking up your student from school, you will need to go through the parent pick up line.
If you are choosing to attend school online, you will need to fill out this survey. You will need to come into school to pick up a device for your student, a letter from your student's teacher with information regarding their online classroom, and any other materials they would like to send home with you.
We look forward to starting a new school year!
See you soon,